Patricia has been practicing real estate for the last 15 years. Her specialty is residential property she helps seller, buyers and investors find their perfect home.
Her annual sales volume is $5,000,000. Listings she has sold have been on the market an average of 37 days. Patricia has worked with military families and has an MPR certification. Winning the Most Improved Agent in 2016 only proves that she is dedicated to her clients and puts their needs at the forefront of her business.
Patricia is thankful to have extremely loyal clients and would like to extend her personal service to you, your family and friends.
With her vast knowledge and experience in the industry she has a plethora of information and tips on how best navigate through the home buying experience.
Experience and Recognition
● 3rd largest sales agent in the KW College Park Upland 2016
● Over of $1.5million annual sales volume
● Most improved Sales Agent Award recipient in 2016
● Listings sold within an average of 37 days
● Residential property sales and exchanges including single family residence, condos, income properties
● Highly skilled negotiations skills
● Knowledgeable property analysis and market trends
● Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist (SFR)
● House Affordable Foreclosure alternative Specialist (HAFA)
● Military Relocation Professional
Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of California
● Full Name
● Office Address
2440 W Arrow Rte. 5C, Upland CA 91786
● Cell Phone/Office Phone/Other